- 1 1⁄2 cups canned black beans, drained and rinsed (about a 15oz can)
- 2 medium bananas
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon amazon stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or any flavor you want)
- 1⁄4 cup oats (ground up in blender)
- Make sure beans are drained and rinsed, set aside.
- Slice the 2 bananas and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If using large flake or quick oats, grind in blender or food processor, then remove and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients, except oats, in blender or food processor and mix. Scape the sides as needed.
- Add oats and continue blending.
- Adjust consistency with more oats as needed. You can also add more flavoring or stevia if you wish.
- Grease a 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Pour mixture into pan and spread evenly until it is level.
- Bake for approximate 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out cleanly when inserted.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and then cut into 12 equal squares.