- 1 cup chopped cauliflower (3 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped butternut squash (2.5 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots (2 oz)
- 3/4 -1 cup water
- 1 tbs peanut flour mixed together with a little over 1/2 tbs water (enough to make it a little runny but not saucy)
- 2 packets stevia extract in the raw (or 2-3 tsp natural sweetener)
- 1/2 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp sriracha hot sauce
- In enough water to cover all of the vegetables in a saucepan, bring the veggies to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and simmer until very tender.
- Drain the vegetables, and then blend them with the remaining ingredients until very smooth and free of lumps.
- **(Add additional liquid for a thinner soup.)
- Serve with some rustic, whole grain bread.