- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or 1/3 teaspoon stevia liquid
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon zest(~zest of 1 lemon)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin pan with liners or grease.
- Combine all the ingredients(minus the blueberries) for the muffins together until we’ll combined. Stir in the blueberries once the batter is combined and smooth.
- Fill muffin liners and bake on 350 degrees for 25 minutes until the tops of the muffins begin to turn golden.