These Bliss Balls are so simple and quick to make. There’s no baking involved and the result is a unique and delicious way to enjoy the amazing nutritional benefits of matcha.
- * 10 date, pitted
- * 75g ground almond
- * 2 tbsp raw cacao
- * 8 raspberry
- * 2 tsp matcha powder
- * 1 tbsp maple syrup
- * 2 tsp solid coconut oil
- * pinch himalayan pink salt
- Put all the ingredients except those you're going to use to coat the bliss balls in a food processor and pulse on a slow speed. The mixture should start to clump together; once this happens you can increase the speed to create a smooth paste.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out a little of the mixture at a time and roll into balls using your hands.
- Put each of the coating ingredients in a small bowl and roll each ball in turn to cover completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.