- 2 cups macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp matcha
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread raw macadamia nuts onto a cookie sheet and roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- After the nuts cool, process in food processor until finely ground.
- Add matcha, coconut oil, and maple syrup to the food processor and process until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides every few minutes. If the mixture looks dry, keep processing, it will eventually turn creamy.
- Refrigerate until the matcha macadamia nut butter thickens to desired consistency.