- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas, over ripe
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon amazon stevia powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Beat eggs by hand. Then add in the applesauce, vanilla, milk and bananas.
- In a seperate bowl combine dry ingredients – flour, stevia, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add scoops of the dry ingredients into the egg mixture, mixing after each scoop until all combined.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake 45 minutes to an hour.