- ⅔ cup heavy whipping cream
- Pinch of unflavored gelatin
- ⅛ teaspoon liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- ½ cup fresh berries of choice
- 8 mini meringues
- Optional variation: DaVinci® Sugar-free raspberry syrup or cocoa powder to flavor the cream
- Place cream, mixing bowl and beaters in freezer to chill for 10 or 15 minutes.
- Remove and add pinch of unflavored gelatin, vanilla flavoring, and sweetener.
- Beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Divide into 4 individual serving dishes.
- Slice berries and divide among the four dishes.
- Crumble two meringues per dish on top of berries.
- Add shaved bittersweet chocolate if desired.