- * 2oz vodka
- * 1oz white creme de cocoa
- * 1/2 oz hazelnut liqueur
- * 1/4 tsp matcha powder
- * 1/2 oz vanilla simple syrup
- Make your vanilla simple syrup.
- Let that cool.
- Add the vodka, white crème de cacao, hazelnut liqueur, matcha powder and egg white to your shaker with ice.
- Shake it.
- A bunch.
- There's an egg white to emulsify and froth in there.
- It's for creamy, rich, goodness.
- When you get tired, double strain into your coupe.
- Let it settle.
- The cream will rise.
- Garnish with a dusting of matcha.
- Now go enjoy your grown up matcha blendy milkshake cocktail.