- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 bar dark chocolate at least 70% cocoa (3.5oz)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 5 medjool dates (stones removed)
- 3 eggs
- 15 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp high quality salt
- 1tsp baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Get your food processor out and first add in the almond flour and the dark chocolate and blend together (make sure you break up the dark chocolate into smaller squares). Blend until you get a sandy type of texture
- Next add the coconut oil and the medjool dates and blend some more.
- Once you are happy with the texture, add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and blend until you get a thick and fudgey texture.
- Put your brownies in the oven for 23 minutes.
- Let them cool for 5-10 minutes and then place in the fridge. Do NOT touch them for at least 2 hours!!! Once your 2 hours up then you may enjoy them 🙂