- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 2 cups Shredded, , dried, unsweetened Coconut – 1 cup is for rolling the Bliss Balls
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Coconut Butter Melted
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 7 Dates Soaked for at least 30 minutes
- Soak your dates in some warm water for at least 30 minutes.
- Put 1 cup unsweetened, dried, shredded coconut in your blender and on high volume turn into flour.
- Over a warm water bath, slowly melt your cocoa butter and coconut oil. Add butter, oil, dates, almond flour and all other ingredients to your blender. On high speed mix until you have a dough like consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Place remaining coconut (or cocoa powder or both) in a shallow dish.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls. Roll in coconut (or cocoa powder or both) to coat. Store in a container in your fridge.