This dairy-free, low-sugar coconut buttercream frosting is perfect for icing your favorite Paleo treats!
- 2 cups coconut cream, room temperature
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1 T amazon stevia powder
- Pinch of vanilla bean powder
- For the cream, scoop out the thick coconut cream found at the top of the can. Save leftover liquid to use in smoothie recipes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine scooped coconut cream, vanilla bean powder and stevia. Use a hand mixer to beat on medium speed until combined.
- Gradually add tapioca starch until desired thickness is reached. Continue to mix until smooth. Pour frosting into an airtight jar or bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.