- 2 c. flour
- 1 c. old fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ⅓ c. SPLENDA® Sugar Blends
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Sea salt
- 1 stick (8 tbsp.) cold butter, diced
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ c. skim milk
- 1 tsp. maple extract
- ¼ c. skim milk
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 3 packets SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients. Add in butter and mix with your hands until pea-sized pieces form. Add vanilla extract then slowly stir in milk with a fork until a crumbly, wet mixture starts to form.
- Turn mixture onto a floured surface and form into 2 even 1”-thick rounds. With a sharp knife, cut each round into 8 triangles.
- Make maple glaze: In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Place triangles onto baking sheet about 1-inch apart and brush with maple glaze. Sprinkle with more oats, if desired. Bake until golden brown, 15 minutes.