If you prefer your nut butter sweeter, you could add some stevia drops to the blend for a sugar-free treat.
- 1½ cups raw unsalted macadamia nuts (about 225g or ½lb)
- 1-2 tsp raw cacao powder
- Optional: a few stevia drops, to taste
- Place macadamia nuts in a blender or food processor. Process on medium-high speed for 3-5 minutes until the oil in the nuts is released and they begin to form a smooth butter. Continue to process until your desired consistency is reached.
- Add cacao powder, and Stevia drops if using, and mix in.
- Store Chocolate Macadamia Nut Butter Spread in an airtight container or jar in the fridge for upto 2 weeks.