- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons stevia, blend or 3⁄8 teaspoon amazon stevia powder
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup raisins, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt in a large bowl.Add stevia. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl beat the eggs. Stir in carrots, raisins, and add nuts.
- Gradually fold the flour mixture into the egg mixture until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into paper muffin cups or greased muffin tins. Bake at 375 degree F. for 20-25 minutes or until muffin tops spring back from touch.