- for the cacao pudding
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder (i used hershey’s natural unsweetened)
- 3 packets stevia (or sweetener of choice amount to liking)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of psyllium husk (or omit for 1 teaspoon extra chia seed)
- for the mousse:
- half a ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon of coconut milk
- 1/2 a scoop of protein powder of choice vanilla flavoured (or plain flavoured just add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract to it)
- 2 packets of stevia or sweetener of choice (again to liking)
- 150mls water
- Method: mix the cacao powder and sweetener with a little of the almond milk first so the powder is easily mixed later, mix until not clumpy.
- Add the chia seeds and psyllium in and slowly stir whilst adding the remainder almond milk. Put in the fridge overnight or for a few hours for the pudding to “grow”.
- for the mousse place the remainder ingredients in a blender and blend untill it becomes a thick mousse like consistancy.
- Take the premade cacao chia pudding and place in a glass bowl,mason jar or whatever you fancy!
- top with the avocado mousse and top with fruit,cacao nibs,nuts and all sorts of delicious goodies and NOM NOM NOM!